1. In this factory, suggestions often have to wait for months before they are fully _____.
A. admitted B. acknowledged C. absorbed D. considered
2. The boy slipped out of the room and headed for the swimming pool without his parents’ _____.
A. command B. conviction C. consent D. compromise
3. Our research has focused on a drug which is so _____ as to be able to change brain chemistry.
A. powerful B. influential C. monstrous D. vigorous
4. She was afraid that unless the train speeded up she would lose her _____ to Scotland.
A. ticket B. place C. seat D. connection
5. No one has _____ been able to trace the author of the poem.
A. still B. yet C. already D. just